Many online apps allow you to create unique passwords and to remember multiple passwords is not an easy job. You must create a different password for each registration, it’s to avoid hacking and data theft.
As a smart user we must set passwords securely. Did you know how many account hacking every day on the internet? It’s uncounted!
One of the best ways to secure yourself is to create a strong and unique password. Unique password like [email protected] is it really hard to remember?
You need a service or a Password Managers program. The program helps you to remember passwords quickly even fill forms automatically.
Never create an easy password, because it’s easy to hack too! Maybe it’s easy to remember, but watch hackers at all times! Common passwords are created like ” iloveyou, 12345, qwrty. those are easy to remember but are at risk of being hacked.
The functions of password managers help to secure passwords, fill forms automatically, make passwords unique, strong and random. Saved to your personal database like email. Today I am going to share the best password managers to secure your password.
4 The Best Password Managers to Secure your Passwords
1. Dashlane – Password Manager
Dashlane is one of the best password managers. Dashlane also offers unlimited storage of usernames and passwords, monitors security, creates and changes passwords, including other sensitive data. Another feature of Dashlane is that you are allowed to generate unique, strong and random passwords.
Dashlane is available for many platforms and devices. Also has a free and commercial (premium) account. Premium accounts offer synchronization between devices, account backup, information sharing, and two-factor authentication.
Dashlane is designed and run well to help process smart passwords easily, and now comes with a simple VPN installed.
Features of Dashlane Password Manager
- Free – $0 : Manage up to 50 passwords and autofill all your personal information on your favorite device, free for life.
- Premium – $4.99/MO : Manage unlimited passwords on unlimited devices, plus Dark Web Monitoring and secure VPN. And More!
- Premium Plus – $9.99/MO : Get added protection with credit monitoring, Identity Theft Insurance, and identity restoration support. And More!
- Get here
2. LastPass – Password Manager
LastPass is the next best password manager software for securing your passwords. This program has free and commercial services. Both offer unlimited username and password storage, generate automatic passwords, two-step authentication, and even save data for form fields (name, date of birth, credit card, e-mail, etc.). LastPass also monitors the strength, uniqueness of passwords and duplicates.
One of the things I like about the LastPass service is that they provide support for many platforms and devices. Both desktop and mobile apps for iOS, Android.
The premium service offers synchronization of all these things. You can also share data with other people you choose with settings that you can set yourself.
Features of LastPass Password Manager
- Teams – $4 /user /month : Simple password sharing, smart password storage, and an easy-to-manage dashboard makes Teams an ideal solution for businesses of 50 or less.
- Enterprise – Starting at $6 /user /month : Enterprise automates and scales password management for the whole business with directory integrations, custom security policies, and more.
- Free – $0 :
Secure password vault, Access on all devices, One-to-one sharing, Save and fill passwords, Password generator, Secure notes, Security challenge, Multi-factor authentication, LastPass Authenticator.
- Get here
- Read Also: How Hackers Actually Hack Your Accounts
3. 1Password – Password Manager
1Password is also one of the most popular password managers. generally this service is the same as other password managers. Save many usernames and passwords with one main password, digital wallet, save other important data, help automatically fill password automatically, etc.
1Password is available for various devices and platforms. Unfortunately, the password manager app has many disadvantages for the free version.
Features of 1Password Password Manager
- 1Password, All the apps to secure yourself online : $2.99 USD per month when billed annually, Try FREE for 30 days: Apps for Mac, iOS, Windows, Android, Linux, and Chrome OS, Unlimited, passwords, items, and 1 GB document storage, Friendly 24/7 email support, 365 day item history to restore deleted passwords, Travel Mode to safely cross borders, Two-factor authentication for an extra layer of protection.
- 1Password Families – Peace of mind for you and the whole family: $4.99 USD per family of 5 per month when billed annually, Try FREE for 30 days. Apps for Mac, iOS, Windows, Android, Linux, and Chrome OS, Unlimited passwords, items, and 1 GB document storage, Friendly 24/7 email support, 365, day item history to restore deleted passwords, Travel Mode to safely cross borders, Two-factor authentication for an extra layer of protection, Share with 5 family members
Invite more for $1 each, Invite up to 5 guests for limited sharing Share passwords, credit cards, secure notes, and more, Manage what family members can see and do, Recover accounts for locked out family members
- Get here
4.Remembear – Password Manager
The best RememBear password manager is your choice now. RememBear has the best security to help protect your password. This application uses 256-bit encryption to protect stored data (passwords). In addition, RememBear is also available on various platforms like Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android.
RememBear is a friendly software that stores and fills your password automatically to save time and keep you safe online. There are free and paid versions with amazing features. You can choose the version according to your needs
Features of Remembear Password Manager
- Free $0 : Incredible apps, Use RememBear on one device, for free. Doesn’t include sync or backup.
- Premium $3.00/mo : Sync items across all your devices, Securely backup your RememBear, Priority customer service
- Get here
- Read Also: How to Create a Strong Password
The conclusion of Password Managers
Those are some of the recommendations for our best password managers. Always keep your password secure, create unique, strong and random passwords including numbers, uppercase letters, characters and other combinations.
Hackers are everywhere, always alert! By using password manages you can easily save passwords, fill passwords automatically, manage many passwords, generate automatic passwords easily, unique, strong and secure.