Windows Photo Viewer is available for almost all versions of Windows, from Windows XP, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Windows photo viewer becomes the main photo viewer in Windows.
Windows Photo Viewer is very easy to use and is equipped with the necessary tools such as deleting, rotating photos, Zoom etc. But in Windows 10 by default Windows picture viewer is not found anymore, and usually when we open image then the photo will be displayed using the photo viewer application windows 10.
For most users this is very bad? Because for you Windows 7, 8 users must follow a new habitat for Windows 10. But, now, please don’t worry because I would help you. How to Enable Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10? Please read also: How to Update Drivers Windows 10
How to Enable Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10
- Open the Registry Editor by pressing the Windows key + R (Run) – type regedit – OK
- Registry Editor points to the following folder: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows Photo Viewer \ Capabilities \ FileAssociations.
- Then, add the String Value. Please, right-clicking >> New >> String Value.
- If we want to use Windows Photo Viewer as .JGP file viewer. fill in the Value name with .JPG and Value data fill with FileAssoc.Tiff. then click ok. as well as the extension of other image files.
- The following list of file extensions image that you might need.
- Now you can open all photos using the ” Windows Photo Viewer ” option
Those are easy ways to enable Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10. You may be a new user of Windows 10 and you must be able to adjust to the New OS. Thank you for visiting, I hope you can practice the tutorial above.