Ping is also known as the Packet Internet Groper, which is a utility application that is provided by Micosoft windows that serves as examiner-based network connection with the Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol (TCP / IP).
The function of the ping program is to try whether a computer with one another has been connected in one network / not yet by sending a number of packet data to another computer.
To create a stable internet connection, you can use the ping (Packet Internet Gopher). Through pinging, the computer will send data to an address and wait for the response to return. How to ping Google on PC is very easy. Here’s the way you should follow!
How to Ping Google Use CMD
- Open start menu – run – cmd
- Then type the ping command: ping -t google.com or you also can type ping google.com -t -l 1
- If the connection is good, it will appear: Reply from …
- But if you find a connection that is down, it will appear: Request time out
Google Ping function
- Know the status of up / down computers on the network.
- Monitor availability of computer status on the network.
- Knowing the communication responsiveness of a network.
The amount of delay or latency reported by PING is an indication of how responsive communication is with the intended computer.
Ping google it enables us to check whether the connection is down. If the connection is down and you are downloading, pause first. If it is stable, you can continue the download activity.